Search
cart status
Rock House on YouTube Follow us on Twitter Join our Facebook Fan Page
rockhousemethod.com • View topic - Electric guitar course book discontinued?

Return to Guitar Talk

Electric guitar course book discontinued?

Everything Electric and Acoustic for the guitar god in you! We be Jammin'

Moderator: jmac

Electric guitar course book discontinued?

Postby angelband444 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:17 pm

I had purchased the book/DVDs set some years back and am getting back into it,yet don't see the book being offered. You no longer offer the electric guitar course or did I miss it?
Author of "Your Spiritual Rockstar Moment" blog [url]https://oldtimecowgirl.wordpress.com//url]
angelband444

Re: Electric guitar course book discontinued?

Postby lldelacio » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:42 am

Same here I am on the website looking for tabs/notes to help me follow along with the Gus G. video. I thought they would be here, can't find them. I bought like 6 of these dvds recently and they don't have books with them anymore lol. I am sure the information is on this website somewhere but I haven't been able to locate it yet.
lldelacio

Postby topdevelopers » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:25 am

I really liked your writing skills. I am totally in favor of your speech.

Further i am a magento developer working in the top magento agencyoffering quality development features on the magento platform having better user credibility and attach the customer towards your services & products of your e-commerce store. Hire professional magento team India to get better services with SEO friendly approach where the professionals optimize your website with each aspect it is easily visible on the search results.
topdevelopers

ACE PTE Academy

Postby acepteacademy » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:16 am

Thanks for sharing this post!!

Your post is really great and helpful. ACE PTE Academy always provide an effective learning environment and program for the students. Their IELTS/PTE Professional teachers do not only work on improving student’s communication skills and also help students to build their confidence.
acepteacademy

Postby appdevelopers » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:04 pm

Get better users on your mobile app by using Augmented Reality App Services like google translate that makes it easy for the user to convert any language into their native one using virtual objects. Augmented Reality has completely changed the view of the person towards the mobile apps offering quality features.
appdevelopers

Postby amritashayurveda » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:03 pm

Get relief from the stress of the body and mind using ayurveda treatment India using ayurveda massage therapies & spa treatments. Amritash Ayurveda is the best ayurvedic wellness center in Rishikesh offering quality speciality treatments at best price
amritashayurveda

Postby Bingadscoupon » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:43 am

If you want to teach for electric guitar so you can advertise your services at lowest price, Microsoft advertising Coupon can save your money with heavy discount.
Bingadscoupon

Postby lilycollins » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:00 am

The most effective remedy for anxiety is CBD Oil. Buy CBD oil 1500mg for anxiety from CBD Labs Corp. as they are providing pure CBD Oil and to know about the top CBD Oil Companies visit lifextoday.
lilycollins

Postby mariabrady » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:07 am

Singapore coworking - Singapore is a city with a marginal population and majority of people in this generation want to become an entrepreneur. Coworking space Singapore is ever-growing demand of office space in the city.
mariabrady

Postby amarareddy » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:38 am

People10 is a top software development company in Bangalore. Futuristic technologies are their forte!
amarareddy

Postby abigailreddy » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:53 am

Get reason antivirus software that is designed to keep your computers and laptops safe from harmful malware.
abigailreddy

Postby mistasista » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:18 pm

If you are looking for magento development company I higly advice to ask these guys from zfort group.
mistasista

Postby mahi01 » Mon May 25, 2020 4:53 am

enter avg retail activation code to install and activate avg.com/retail your avg antivirus software instantly.to download avg visit :Avg activation code is a 25-digit Apha-Numeric unique characters string, used to activate Avg internet security. You can get it from avg.com/retail the back of your AVG Retail Card.
mahi01

Postby mahi01 » Mon May 25, 2020 4:53 am

Support For AVG Retail Enrollment With the development of the digital world, online protection is crucial. It is extremely important to protect your PCs, Mac, computers as avg.com/registration well as mobile devices and tablets with avg website.AVG Support resolves issues using remote access technology, you just need to install avg with license number sit back relax and let the technician do their work.
mahi01

Postby mahi01 » Mon May 25, 2020 5:00 am

Visit www.avg.com/retail and enter avg retail activation code to install avg.com/retail and activate your avg antivirus software instantly Enter avg retail activation code to install and activate your avg.com/retail avg antivirus software instantly.
mahi01

Avg.com/retail - Steps to Download, Install & Activate AVG Retail antivirus to avg.com/retail safeguard your computer and other devices from online Trojan risk, cyber threats from save more details avg.com/retail visit here
mahi01

webroot.com/safe offer total security of sensitive files over the entirety of your gadgets webroot.com/safe that incorporate a wide range of IOS gadgets, OS gadgets just as Android devices.. Click on www.webroot.com/safe to download your Webroot antivirus product and also get Webroot Installation Help at webroot.com/safe more details visit here
mahi01

Next

Return to Guitar Talk