Search
cart status
Rock House on YouTube Follow us on Twitter Join our Facebook Fan Page
rockhousemethod.com • View topic - Can you get high using CBD?

Return to Open Discussions

Can you get high using CBD?

For friends who do not own Rock House instructional products but participate in activities on the site or are interested in learning more

Can you get high using CBD?

Postby AndArst » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:45 pm

Don't know much about cbd oils, I only have heard that they are always used for anxiety or stress treatment but as far as it is a marijuana product, I am really interested if it's possible to get high using it or not.
AndArst

Re: Can you get high using CBD?

Postby JoWee » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:07 am

I don't know much about such products but if you are interested, I think that you should browse websites like http://cbdforsure.com for the information, I am sure that if you look there, you won't have any questions left.
JoWee

Postby Kathriwield » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:51 am

U can't get high from CBD, u need at least THC to get marijuana effect. In nature cannabis contains hundreds of cannabinoids (big group of chemical substances), quality, strength, duration of high depends of all of them. So such of cannabinoids, like CBD, can't cause marijuana effect by themselves, but can have other helpful medicinal effects.
Kathriwield

Postby dallyscientific » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:45 am

The only possibility when you take it at high doses or mix it with other drugs. Same is the case with ketum, where many Kratom online vendors are selling it by mixing it with other addiction herbs.
dallyscientific

Postby arianapham » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:45 am

Thanks for posting really such interesting post. I would recommend your site to my friends. FNAF Games
arianapham

Postby SigelRune » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:51 am

Now every person is experiencing a lot of stress every day. No wonder that this medicine has become so popular. I tried it only once on the site https://www.marijuanabreak.com/cbd-oil-in-georgia, but I liked the effect of relaxation. I do not know for what purpose it is still used, but I still like to drink alcohol to have a relaxation
SigelRune

Postby willz » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:04 am

If you are using CBD isolate there is no THC - meaning you won't get high. Full Spectrum CBD contains trace amounts of THC - less than .3%, causing minimal psychoactive impact. So essentially, no CBD won't get you high. But if you want to be safe go with CBD Isolate. I talk more about this at https://cbdoilgeek.com/
willz

Postby Kevin Rachet » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:43 am

There are few CBD products out there like gummies that have 0 THC in them. I agree with the above comment that isolates is the way to go, but there are other products out there that get the THC to less the.3%. .3% will not get you high but you might fail a drug test because of it. You can read more about this on our blog at https://www.bestcbdcreamsforpain.com
Kevin Rachet

Postby TvoRBbIvI_I_IAYa » Mon May 20, 2019 4:51 am

Totally agree that you can't get high from CBD, because you need at least THC to get marijuana effect. However, it leaves kind of drug traces, that's is difficult to get rid of. That's why people mostly use the method, about which you can find more here, in order to pass drug test. It's kind of cheat, but who said our life is honest?) Personally, I use only this method during employment drug testing, because it's cheap and easy ;) That's why I don't refuse weed smoking after a hard day of work ;)
TvoRBbIvI_I_IAYa

Postby Alex100 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:22 am

Love it.. I spent ages debating whether to buy it due to the price, but I'm really glad I did. I got the plain one and really like the taste, CBD oil https://www.cbdornot.com/best-weed-grinder/ came recommended from a family member just for general well being, I don't suffer from anything except occasional very mild anxiety and I have not been disappointed. Not sure whether it has coincided with a happy point of my life, but I feel good. It will be interesting to see if it helps with PMS and cramping as well.. Also, love the packaging.
Alex100

Postby daniellee8 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:56 am

Nope, you can’t :) cbd stands for cannabidiol, it has dozens and dozens of healthy properties, but is not responsible for high effect. If you want to get high you need to look for THC containing weed. Cbd oil gets absorbed better via vaping devices like lokey vaporizer , not smoking and even eating.
daniellee8

Return to Open Discussions